Assessment of BMHI Programs
The assessment is based on a discussion with peers regarding the content and quality of the program. It focuses on six questions:
1. What are the goals and objectives of the program?
2. What curriculum is being used?
3. What staff are employed by the program?
4. What services and facilities are available to faculty, students, and alumni?
5. How does the program intend to safeguard quality?
6. Is the program achieving its objectives?
These six questions have been translated into six themes and 16 standards. Regarding each of these standards, an assessment panel gives a substantiated judgment on a four point scale: unsatisfactory, satisfactory, good, or excellent. The panel subsequently gives a substantiated final conclusion regarding the overall quality of the program, on the same four-point scale.