eHealth2017 – 11th Annual Conference on Health Informatics meets eHealth
Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 47, 1130 Wien
eHealth 2017: Call for Papers
The eHealth2017 takes place from May, 23 – 24th, in Schloss Schönbrunn, Vienna, Austria ( http://www.ehealth2017.at).
The eHealth conference series is organized by the Austrian Working Group of Health Informatics and eHealth since 2007. Since 2013, it takes place within the framework of eHealth Summit Austria, a major health ICT event organized by HIMSS Europe (Health Information and Management Systems Society). Each year, this event attracts up to 300 participants from academia, industry and health care organizations.
Topics of interest
In keeping with its motto, “Health Informatics meets eHealth”, the eHealth conference series provides a platform for researchers, practitioners, decision makers and vendors to discuss innovative health informatics and eHealth solutions so as to improve the quality and efficiency of health care.
The special topic for eHealth2017 will be “Digital Insight – information-driven Health&Care”
- Assistive technologies
- Active and assisted living
- Clinical data analytics and data visualization
- Clinical pathways and guidelines
- Clinical workflow management
- eHealth Education
- eMedication and medication safety
- Ethical, legal and economic aspects of eHealth
- Evaluation of eHealth applications
- Health information systems
- Health IT benchmarking
- Health IT and integrated care
- Health IT and medical research infrastructures
- Health IT and personalized medicine
- Home Monitoring and Homecare
- Information security
- Knowledge-based systems and knowledge management
- eHealth infrastructures and architectures
- mHealth, pHealth and quantified self
- Electronic health records
- Norms and standards for eHealth
- Electronic patient records
- Nursing informatics
- Patient portals and personal health records
- Quality and certification of health IT
- Semantic interoperability of health IT
- Telemedicine and telemonitoring
- Usability and user centred design
Prospective authors are invited to submit original papers (not being considered for publication elsewhere) in standard IOS press format (maximum 8 pages) in English. Submissions will undergo an international peer review process and will be judged on originality, relevance, quality, and clarity. For details and paper template, see www.eHealth2017.at/author-infos.
Deadline for submissions is January 31th, 2017.
All accepted full papers (both oral presentation and posters) will be published “open access” by IOS Press in the Studies in Health Technologies and Informatics series. They will be indexed in PubMed and Web of Science, among others. Selected papers will be printed in a special issue of Applied Clinical Informatics (ACI).
Among all contributed student papers, the best papers written and presented by master and PhD students will be awarded. For details, see http://www.ehealth2017.at/student-contest.